in #KillieStories December 27, 2018
Dan Bachmann has made a big impact since claiming the goalkeeper’s shirt but he doesn’t think the position is as widely understood or praised in the way outfielder players are.
The Austrian shot stopper, on loan from Watford, made his Killie debut back in August in the League Cup and is Saturday's programme cover star v St Mirren.
Killie's success has captured the imagination of many around the world and we've spoken to members of our newly-formed Irish Supporters Club.
Your 52-page matchday read also features the latest installment of John Livingston's Kilmarnock In History series including the arrival of Hugh Spence as well as tales of triumph and tragedy around our 1920 Scottish Cup-winning team.
Inside your matchday programme
- Steve Clarke's matchday notes
- Dan Bachmann on the art of goalkeeping and Austrian Christmas traditions
- Feature on the Kilmarnock Irish Supporters Club
- Greg Stewart's Dream 5-A-Side team
- Focus on St Mirren
- Kilmarnock In History: Part Eleven by John Livingston
- Band Zone and Community Hero
- Festive Round Up
- KCST Report for 2018