in #KillieStories March 7, 2018
Killie's Scottish Cup journey has captured the imagination of our supporters and you can enjoy our cup clash against Aberdeen in hospitality for just £30.
We take on the Dons in our quarter-final replay on Tuesday, March 13 with a trip to Hampden against Motherwell on offer for the victors.
In keeping with the world's oldest national trophy, we're offering some traditional Scottish fare to wet your appetite with soup and our famous Killie Pie.
To book contact email@example.com
Kilmarnock v Aberdeen - Scottish Cup QF replay, Tuesday, March 13. Kick off 7.45pm£30 Hospitality Itinerary - Park Suite
• Arrival 6.15 pm - pay bar
• Complimentary team sheet
• Soup and Killie Pie• Executive seating
• Pay Bar for 1 hour post match
• Post-match presentations including ‘Man of the Match’ award
• Guests depart one hour after the match ends